وسلامتكم:s11:

أودي بس
12-04-2007, 11:39 AM
بليييييييز أريد سبيكينج

ساعدووني

إهيء إهيء

شمس الغروب
12-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Free time is good for people who spend it in the right way; just the ones, who are good, like me.

For me free time is very important because, I have a lot to do such as watching T.V programmes. The best thing about watching T.V is being with my family, and the most enjoyable thing is watching what they watch.
Besides watching T.V, I am interested in watching videos. The most interesting video film I have ever watched was” explosion from the past “It is worth seeing. The worst thing I would never ever do is playing sports. I think I’ve played sports many times but I feel shy and happy at the same time.
Reading is my hobby. It is the most useful thing to do because, I learn a lot. The best story I have read is called “Never Been Rich “.
In the summer holidays, I often travel. It is the best thing to do to escape from the hot weather.

At the weekends, I always spend all my free time on the internet. The best thing about it is chatting and searching for new and useful things.

شمس الغروب
12-04-2007, 02:22 PM
On day I went to the garden with my family in the morning. First I with my family we eat the prick fast. Then I went to the animals because I like many animals such us: the horse ,the camel and the birds .After that I went with my mother to cook the lunch . When I and my mother we cooking my brothers playing Football . second me and my family we eat the lunch . After the lunch , me and my sisters we swim in the pool and the time is very nice . Next me and my family we went to picked the fruits like Mango . Before we return to the house walked in the farm
My brother compete in jogging
. .Finally we came back to the house and the day was beautiful .I was very happy.

I hope to going to the farm at other times.

شمس الغروب
12-04-2007, 02:23 PM
The Sultanate of Oman is my country. The Sultanate of Oman in The Arabian Peninsula in Asia . The capital of Oman is Muscat . The Governor of Oman is His Majesty Sultan Qaboos bin Said . The currency of Sultanate Oman is the riyal . An area of the Sultanate of Oman 309.500 square kilometers. The Population of the Sultanate of Oman is 2446645 people. The official language in the Sultanate of Oman is the Arabic language. The Weather in oman is hot in summer and cold in winter. Science of the Sultanate of Oman consists of the three colors red, white and green. The number of States in Sultanate of Oman 59 States. Regions:- Overview Muscat , Dhofar Musandam , Al Buraimi , Al Batinah , A'Dakhliyah ,Al Sharqiya A'Dhahira ,Al WustaThe most important cities of the Sultanate of Oman, Muscat, pictures, Salalah, Alsib, Abri, capricious, Khaboura

أودي بس
12-04-2007, 09:34 PM
تسلميييييييييييييين شمس الغروب
والله ما قصرتي
الله يعطيك ألف عافيه
وإن شاء الله في ميزان حسناتك
وأتمنى نكون على تواصل مع بعض

مشكوووووووره

بنت الجهوري2
13-04-2007, 10:18 AM
:s23: :s23: لشمس ..

:s20: أكرمكِ الله ..